Application: Floating pumps are widely applied by rescue services. Except of the main group of recipients – firemen - they are also appreciated by municipal services, foresters, builders – everywhere, where pumping of water is necessary. Small dimension of the pumps at optimum capacity make them ideal for application in emergency situations, where time and efficiency of work count. Thanks to application of combustion engine drive, the pumps can be used in any place, without access to electric energy. Floating pumps can be used for filling of fire engine containers, without necessity of making a water reservoir as well as for emergency irrigation or dehydration of agricultural areas. Good pumping head enables application of the floating pump on territories of different shape. For rescue services, the floating pumps are for many years the symbol of reliability.
▪ Low weight and small dimensions enable transportation (also in majority of passenger cars) to the place of action even in a difficult terrain.
▪ Unsinkable floater made of fibre glass
▪ Supplying of water with considerable grade of pollution, which makes pumping of water out of flooded cellars and other objects easier
▪ Application of a four-stroke engine – preparation of a petrol-oil-mixture is not necessary
▪ Used mechanical seal (graphite-ceramic seal) guarantee long operational life of the pump.
▪ The engine is equipped with revolution control system, enabling keeping the maximum pump capacity.
▪ Components of the pump made of special aluminium alloys for corrosion resistance.
▪ Manufactured according to requirements of domestic and UE-market on the basis of certified quality assurance system ISO 9001. In compliance with technical and operational requirements according to Order of Ministry of Interior and Administration and Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Technical specification
Maximum output 880 dm3/min Nominal output (at 2 bar) 400 dm3/min Max. water throw 30 m Pumping head to 28,5 m of water column Storz-type coupling 75 Min. suction depth 30 mm Engine
Briggs&Stratton series 850
Power (3600 rpm) 3,33 kW (by norm SAE J1349) Fuel consumption ~1,3 l/h Tank capacity ~4,7 + 1,1 l Operation time at full fuel tank ~4,4 hours Weight ~~29,9 kg Dimensions 770 x 380 x 625 mm